5/30/2011

ESQ SWISS Venture Women's 7100905 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch Review

ESQ SWISS Venture Women's 7100905 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been some what a ESQ watch "fan" for years, not just because their affordable price, but the stylish and classy design as well...until just now. I wanted to get this watch for my girlfriend's birthday, man was I disappointed about the watch. The workmanship on this watch is absolutely dreadful. After the one I ordered from Amazon arrived, I immediately noticed the "diamonds" are placed crooked, even the small print "Swiss movement" is printed crooked!! What a piss poor watch! I returned the watch back to Amazon right away. With my big disappointment, I was still under the belief that this is an isolated case, so I went to the local mall searching for another ESQ Venture watch, hoping the quality will match the price ($280). Man was that a huge waste of time. Every jewelry store I went to all had the same quality issue like the one I encountered. In one case you can even see smudges behind the glass!!! I called another friend of mine who I bought the same watch as a gift 2 years ago to comfirm the issue, she said it is an affirmative. Another interesting thing about ESQ watches, is even though the name has Swiss all over and the watch is owned by Movado (or this holding company), ESQ watches are not made by Movado, nor in Switzerland!!! In fact none of the watches mentioned the origin of the watch any where. I highly suspect these sub par watches are made by 3rd countries. I understand what's in side is all plastic, as a matter of fact I don't even care which country makes it, I just want a quality watch that is worth at least $180. It's a shame the name and the design are suffered by the piss poor workmanship. Don't waste your money on this. I ended up with a Movado.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ESQ SWISS Venture Women's 7100905 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Product Description:
Venture out in this elegant precision dress watch from ESQ. Classic lines and sophisticated styling make it the perfect accent for any occasion. The sleek rectangular polished steel case measures 21 mm wide and about 6 mm thick and is gently curved to fit the wrist. It presents on a beautifully contoured steel link bracelet with brushed and polished pieces. Four diamond hour markers adorn the sleek black dial, which has luminous silvertone hands for optimal radiance. The ESQ logo appears both on the dial and on the distinctive gear-style crown. This ESQ watch offers Swiss quartz precision to match its good looks. It is rated water resistant to 30 meters.

Buy Now

Want to buy ESQ SWISS Venture Women's 7100905 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment