Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm normally a mechanical watch guy but I bought this to replace my broken Invicta 8926. (Not Invicta's fault, but rather a high-speed concrete impact.) The permanent illumination and looks of the watch caught my interest so I bit.
It has blown me away since the day I received it. It looks classy without pretense. The perfect example of form following function. No other watch is easier to read, day or night, period. The Traser gas illumination is unlike any other.
The crystal and case will not scratch. I've worn mine daily for a year now and aside from some barely perceptible PVD chipping on the sharper edges the watch looks like the day I bought it.
The Ronda 5040b big date movement runs less than 5 seconds a month fast and has a 4 year plus battery life. I only have to reset it every DST change. The pushers click as solidly as those on my Omega Speedmaster Professional.
The combination of accuracy, ergonomics, durability, readability, and good looks makes this the PERFECT daily-wear watch. Long live the Traser Classic Big Date Chrono! The best five hundred bucks you'll ever spend. And no, I'm not affiliated with them in any way. IF this watch ever wears out, which I doubt, I'll buy another one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Traser T4004.357.35.01 Chrono Big Date Pro Blue, Chronograph Watch
Product Description:
Big date is nicely positioned at 12:00 on this model. If also features chronograph functions for timing events, a Ronda 5040B chronograph quartz movement, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, brilliant blue illumination, stealth black PVD coated case and bracelet, a screwed-in case back, a tachymeter labeled bezel, and easy to read white on black sub-dials. Case: Black PVD coated steel, 40mm diameter. Band: Black PVD coated steel with a deployant closure. Water Resistant: 10 ATM Warranty: 3 Years (10 years on the illumination)
Want to buy Traser T4004.357.35.01 Chrono Big Date Pro Blue, Chronograph Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment