Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was given this watch as a gift about 2 months ago, and I could not be happier with it.It is elegant but functional.The mother-of-pearl face is beautiful, and picks up the colors of whatever it is near.The stainless body is durable (I have already dropped the watch several times) and beautiful.There is no second hand, and there are no numbers on the face.However, it seems to keep time perfectly well, and I personally prefer an "uncluttered" watch face.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tissot Women's T64.1.285.81 T-Trend Watch
Product Description:
The Tissot Women's T-Trend Watch has an understated elegance that makes it appropriate to wear whether you are sitting in a board room or clinking a champagne flute at a dressy social event. The watch's silver-tone, stainless steel link bracelet comes with a secure push-button deployment clasp. The stainless steel, circular, silver-tone bezel is complemented by a mother-of-pearl dial. Simple, silver-tone hour indexes mark three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock, and are paired with silver-tone hands. This watch is water resistant to 99 feet.
Want to buy Tissot Women's T64.1.285.81 T-Trend Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment