Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this watch as a gift and think it looks great. I often get comments on it while wearing it and I very much appreciate the philosophy of the company.Beware, however, that the watch face is very heavy--an indication of quality and durability to be sure, but a potential factor nonetheless. After wearing the watch for one day, I swapped the band out for the plain, black textile one included in the box. The closure mechanism of the leather strap dug into my wrist and was uncomfortable, and I think this watch looks a good deal better in all black; I'm not a big fan of the brown strap from an aesthetic point if view as it makes the watch look cheap somehow. The self-winding mechanism is fantastic and the watch as a timepiece is tremendously accurate. I would recommend to others.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Carbon 14 Men's A2.1 Air Automatic Skeleton Back Carbon and Blue Dial Watch
Product Description:
Want to buy Carbon 14 Men's A2.1 Air Automatic Skeleton Back Carbon and Blue Dial Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment