3/01/2011

Seiko Men's Watches Velatura SPC005 - 2 Review

Seiko Men's Watches Velatura SPC005 - 2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this for a graduation present, however, I picked it out after deliberating over several other racing watches. I chose this watch because it offered 5, 6, and 10 minute countdowns. Most of the other watches I looked at only had 6 or 10 minute countdowns.

The timers (racing timers, stopwatch, and individualized timer) all work as advertised, and are beautiful to observe as they function.

The details on this watch are all excellently done. It looks and feels well made. The only thing I would change is that the movement of the second hand (NOT the big red hand; that hand is used for timing/racing) looks just a little bit cheap (I was expecting smooth movement, not a subtle tic-tic-tic).

Would I get this watch again? Absolutely.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Men's Watches Velatura SPC005 - 2

Product Description:
Seiko watches - indispensable for today's lifestyle. Seiko watches - an important accessory for today's lifestyle.

Buy NowGet 68% OFF

Want to buy Seiko Men's Watches Velatura SPC005 - 2 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment