3/14/2011

Raymond Weil 8100-STR-05207 Men's Sport Quartz Watch Review

Raymond Weil 8100-STR-05207 Men's Sport Quartz Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This watch has quickly become my favorite for everything but work wear (I have a Raymond Weil tango that I prefer when I am wearing a suit).It's a solid, well designed watch that is rugged enough all outdoor activities.A little heavier than I expected.Would make a great gift.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Raymond Weil 8100-STR-05207 Men's Sport Quartz Watch

Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet with black rubber center. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic and stick hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim.. Date displays at the 12 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 44 mm. Double folding clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters/ 660 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date. Raymond Weil Sport Ladies Watch 8100-STR-05207.

Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Want to buy Raymond Weil 8100-STR-05207 Men's Sport Quartz Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment