Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this watch for my son, who likes BIG watches and is in Army ROTC.I don't wear big watches myself, but this watch spoke to me from the box, and I finally ordered a second one for myself.The water resistance is a big plus, as I work with remotely operated vehicles.The day-date is especially cool: the days of the week can be shown in English or German abbreviations.
The tritium dial is quite visible, and the watch, being so big and with a high contrast dial, is the only watch I own that I can read with my glasses off, day or night.That is a good feature.
This watch would look better on a large arm, but I am a thin guy.Still, I'll wear it every day.No more worries about water damage to my watch.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Traser Military Watch (MIL-SPEC) with NATO Strap (P6600 Type 6 MIL-G) P6600.41F.13.01
Product Description:
Built to Military standards, the new P6600 Type 6 features a double case construction with glass-fiber reinforced resin as an outer case and steel as the inner case. Comes with a NATO strap, a bi-directional rotating PVD-plated bezel, non-branded black dial with inner 24 hour markings, a K1 mineral crystal, and a Swiss Ronda 517.6 DD quartz movement. Green Tritium lights are at each hour markings except for 12:00 which is orange. Hour and minute hands are fitted with green Tritium lights. Case: Glass-fiber resin and steel, 45mm diameter. Band: Black NATO-style strap with a buckle closure. Water Resistant: 660 ft. Warranty: 3 Years (10 years on the illumination).
Want to buy Traser Military Watch (MIL-SPEC) with NATO Strap (P6600 Type 6 MIL-G) P6600.41F.13.01 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment