Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)1. The blue face is a much deeper and darker shade than is shown on the internet - I think, frankly, that this is a good thing as it makes the watch a lot more wearable.
2. I have a pretty thin wrist and the case diameter is perfect for me (38mm). For anyone of moderate to large size wrist, this would look like a women's watch.
3. The band/case is veeery shiny. This strikes me as having two problems: blinding dinner table attendees with the glare from the watch and being overly prone to scratching. I feel a brushed steel look would have suited this watch better, but the case/band still looks great. No complaints, just a preference.
4. The caseback is absolutely stunning. For those who don't know already, this watch has a see-through back window to show the winding mechanism -- I'm not sure if this window is also Sapphire, but it is beautiful to look though.
5. I have a FOSSIL that is quartz and does not even have a chronograph. This PRC200 is both thinner and lighter than the Fossil, which is remarkable given the autoquartz movement. This is a very wearable watch.
6. Finally, although the face/dial looks pretty exotic, this actually on the wrist looks pretty conservative, which is great. This is by no means a dress watch, but would do pretty well most of time.
My one complaint is that while wearing it, I inadvertently brushed the drywall in my apartment, and scratched the bezel ever so slightly. Its not noticeable really, but still, a bit irritating; I think a brushed steel would have been more resistant to this sort of thing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tissot T-Sport PRC 200 Mens Watch T014.421.11.047.00
Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed bezel bezel. Blue dial with luminous hands and Arabic and stick hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date scale displays at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 38.6 mm. Case thickness: 10.5 mm. Push button deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters (660 feet). Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph. Tissot T-Sport PRC 200 Mens Watch T014.421.11.047.00.
Want to buy Tissot T-Sport PRC 200 Mens Watch T014.421.11.047.00 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment