2/28/2011

Stuhrling Original Men's 149C.3315C2 Lifestyle 'Manchester Ozzie' day and date Watch Review

Stuhrling Original Men's 149C.3315C2 Lifestyle 'Manchester Ozzie' day and date Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The larger size, the colored numerals, the square case, and the weight and sunburst guilloche all add up to make this watch among my favorites. It just feels so right on my wrist although I have a slim wrist; it is simple to set and we'll see about its accuracy in the months to come. The delivery was swift, the watch packaged with elegance and style. All in all, I believe Sturling has a winner in the Manchester Ozzie Watch. I look forward to purchasing more Sturling watches for my collection.
from: Meheroger in Myrtle Beach.Thanks, Amazon.com!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stuhrling Original Men's 149C.3315C2 Lifestyle 'Manchester Ozzie' day and date Watch



Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Want to buy Stuhrling Original Men's 149C.3315C2 Lifestyle 'Manchester Ozzie' day and date Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment