2/27/2011

Seiko Men's Watches Scuba Diver's SRP043K2 - 4 Review

Seiko Men's Watches Scuba Diver's SRP043K2 - 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
One of the most legible Seiko divers out there. I really like the 12/3/6/9 dial with the flieger hands.
I wonder if Seiko has the fortitude to continue making them or go back to the ho-hum SKX007 design.

The new 4R15 movement is pretty accurate too, it is running +/-5 seconds. Not quite COSC, but hey
it is 1/30th the price of a Submariner.

The new rubber strap compared to the old Seiko Z20 is inferior IMHO and the old Z20 straps do not work
with the case of this design. I think I will get a shark skin strap to as the permanent strap for this watch.

The lume is Seiko-good but not Monster great. Still stays well lit up all through the night. The AR coated
crystal makes the dial very easy to see with no reflections.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Men's Watches Scuba Diver's SRP043K2 - 4

Product Description:
Seiko watches - indispensable for today's lifestyle. Seiko watches - an important accessory for today's lifestyle.

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Want to buy Seiko Men's Watches Scuba Diver's SRP043K2 - 4 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment