Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this watch for use at work where I spend the majority of my time climbing around submarine engine rooms with the expectation that it would be tough, it has stood up to the abuse so far aside from a little nick on the face.this watch is a little bigger than I expected but by no means too large for an average sized man.the leather strap is good quality, and much better than expected for a Seiko.
good: nice band, clear visible dial (chronograph and time), attractive style without being too flashy
Bad: face already has a nick (I do abuse this watch more than most), slightly bigger than expected (worth a note if you have small wrists)
overall: I am happy with the watch and it fits my desire for a leather band on a casual watch for a decent price
Click Here to see more reviews about: SEIKO Men's Alarm Chronograph Black Dial Watch and Black Leather Strap. Model: SNAB57
Product Description:
SEIKO Men's Alarm Chronograph Black Dial Watch and Black Leather Strap. Model: SNAB57. This handsome men's watch from the Seiko Alarm Chronograph Collection features a Stainless steel case with black resin bezel; Black leather strap; Hour, minute and small second hands; Date Calendar; Black dial with white hands and yellow hour markers; Precise Quartz movement; Alarm can be set on a 12-hour basis with two small hands; Luminous hands and markers; Tachymeter on bezel; Chronograph can measure up to 60 minutes in 1/5 seconds; Alarm hands can indicate the time in a different time zone; Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal; Water resistant to 100m and the Case measures 45mm diameter by 12mm thick. Attractive Gift Box included. One Year Limited Warranty. May require 1-3 days extra to ship. MSRP: $450.00
Want to buy SEIKO Men's Alarm Chronograph Black Dial Watch and Black Leather Strap. Model: SNAB57 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment