Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this watch for several reasons; 1)to replace a 14K 100% gold Omega DeVille that had given up after 34 years of loyal service and was going to cost me $3000 to repair (ouch), 2) it resembled another Omega currently available that I really loved but did not want to spend the hefty $2800 it cost and 3) my husband has owned a Raymond Weil for 20+ years with the 18K overlay which has shown no signs of wear and has run flawlessly - he wears it daily and 4) I really liked how it looks being a bit different in looks from my Omega!I figured it was time for a change and I was not disappointed when it arrived and highly recommend!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Raymond Weil Toccata Ladies Watch # 5393-STP-00995
Product Description:
18 carat yellow gold plated and stainless steel case and bracelet, White MOP dial with roman relief numerals set with 8 diamonds, Sapphire crystal, Quartz movement
Want to buy Raymond Weil Toccata Ladies Watch # 5393-STP-00995 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment