2/10/2011

Bulova Women's 98R127 Diamond Accented Case Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch Review

Bulova Women's 98R127 Diamond Accented Case Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this watch because its obviously beautiful.When I got it I realized its just too big, and I like big watches.Also, I brought it to a watch repair shop to ask some questions and they told me the gold plating on the band will surely scratch off in time...I didn't want to deal with that.My husband said the gold/silver combo made the watch look cheap.Needless to say I returned it and will be getting an all silver one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Women's 98R127 Diamond Accented Case Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch

Product Description:
Bulova Watches - Bulova Diamond - Bulova Ladies Watch. Multifunction design in two-tone finish with 38 diamonds individually hand-set on case and white mother-of-pearl dial, stainless steel bracelet, curved metalized crystal, day, date and 24-hour subdials, second hand, deployment buckle and water resistance to 30 meters

Buy NowGet 59% OFF

Want to buy Bulova Women's 98R127 Diamond Accented Case Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment