1/15/2011

Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWGR Karamica Collection Ceramic Watch Review

Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWGR Karamica Collection Ceramic Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was excited to get my new watch, it is big and heavy but I was pleased and it looks chic.This watch suppossed to be 330ft water resistant, I wore it to the pool, was in the water for half and hour and water got into the watch, before I made sure the crown was locked, wrote to Amazon warranty service and did not respond, took it to a jewelery store and found out that this watch has a disposable machine. I felt deceived, I paid over three hundred dollars just for appearance, it is not worth it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWGR Karamica Collection Ceramic Watch

Product Description:
For a stylish, distinctive look, this Swiss Legend Women's Diamond Karamica Collection Watch #20050-WWGR features a white mother-of-pearl dial face that is adorned with gold-tone Roman numerals and contrasting minute indexes for easy readability and is protected by a resilient scratch-resistant sapphire dial window. A handy date calendar rests at the three-o'clock position, and a series of stand-out Arabic numerals and indexes embellish the unidirectional, ceramic-and-ion-plated-steel bezel that is ringed in a gold-tone accent for a little flash. The 41-millimeter case is made of ceramic and steel, and the versatile white ceramic band comes equipped with a deployment-clasp closure. Blending innovative technology with a fashionable design, this lovely timepiece brings all of your ensembles a graceful finish. Powered by Swiss-quartz movement, this watch is water resistant up to 330 feet.

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Want to buy Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWGR Karamica Collection Ceramic Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment