1/09/2011

Stuhrling Original Men's 136.33152 Special Reserve 'The Louis' Master Calendar Automatic Watch Review

Stuhrling Original Men's 136.33152 Special Reserve 'The Louis' Master Calendar Automatic Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this watch some time ago and I have been patient in order to get into good mood to comment about it. The box was a cheap one, I was expecting a better box for a supposed to be a luxury watch. The watch looks good but in the other hand the band has a very uncomfortable locking system, not easy to lock or unlock. It is supposed to be automatic and I followed the instructions to charge it for the first time. Probably the first day was the only day that it worked well, the clock started to stop just the second day, when I left it while sleeping it stops, so at the end it needs more than eight hours of movement a day as it is said. It is quiet boring to fix the time everyday for a watch so I totally not recommend this watch. Maybe I made a wrong choice with automatic watches.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stuhrling Original Men's 136.33152 Special Reserve 'The Louis' Master Calendar Automatic Watch



Buy NowGet 64% OFF

Want to buy Stuhrling Original Men's 136.33152 Special Reserve 'The Louis' Master Calendar Automatic Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment