Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've owned mine for 3 years now.It loses about 30 seconds A MONTH.I'm now on the second band, but the watch itself looks brand spanking new.I bought it because it reminds me of the one my Dad kept in his jewelry box -- a leftover from his time in the Army Air Corps in WWII.This is a great piece of little machinery.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363
Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a canvas bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Green dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. GMT scale. Luminiscent hands and markers. Date displays at the 3 o'clock position. Manual winding automatic movement. Scratch resistant s crystal. Screw in crown. Screw down case back. Case diameter: 38 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ seconds/ date. Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363.
Want to buy Hamilton Khaki Field Mens Watch H69419363 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment