Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this watch for my mom and it is just what I wanted.
It is beautiful, not too flashy but not too simple.
It's perfect size for her (she is in 70's), not too small that it's hard to read time, it's very easy to read time, which is why I chose this one.I didn't want a big watch since she is petite and this is just perfect.Diamonds around are smaller than the picture, but it adds nice feminine touch.It's hard to see in the picture but the face is made of mother of pearl so it gives pearly shine.
Overall I really like it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Women's 98R109 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Product Description:
A beautiful, refined accessory, the Bulova Women's Diamond Accented Calendar Watch #98R109 combines luxurious gold- and silver-tone stainless steel with 24 genuine, hand-set diamonds and a mother-of-pearl dial to create a truly refined look. A date window at three o'clock, gold-tone stick indices, Bulova's logo at 12 o'clock, and three slim, gold-tone hands complete this watch's unique face, while a stainless steel bracelet with a deployment clasp, 30-millimeter case, and stationary bezel bring the look together. This watch is powered by Japanese quartz movement. It is water resistant to 99 feet and is backed by a two-year manufacturer warranty.
Want to buy Bulova Women's 98R109 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment