Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I agree with another reviewer, the face is a bit busy. It's hard to quickly see the time though I don't have this problem with either of the other 2 chronographs I own. Crown does not screw down so I got to wonder about how waterproof it really is but they warranty it so we'll see. If you have a medium/large wrist then the band that came with it should fit good. With my small wrist the band kept pushing the face off center, cured this with a replacement MARATAC ZULU watch strap that I was able to center. Looking for a black metal bracelet but Wenger does not offer one to match this watch. Does not glow at all in the dark, that's a big disappointment. That said, it's a good looking watch, big and gets a lot of compliments. Seems to keep time very accurately and the second hand for the chronograph is easy to read. I'm hard on watches so I got this as an everyday watch that I can trash and keep my nicer watches looking good. I've had mine about 6 weeks, have worn it every day and it shows no sign of wear, crystal still looks flawless even with the punishment I've dealt it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wenger Men's 70893 Swiss Raid Commando Chrono Series Watch
Product Description:
Featuring a bold black and yellow color scheme, the Men's Raid Commando Chrono Watch combines sporty style with a myriad of great features. It also bears a pedigree: Swiss company Wenger was one of the original manufacturers of the Swiss army knife in 1908. Three yellow chronograph subdials populate the black dial, along with a date window, and luminous yellow indices. Encircling the dial, the black inner bezel doubles as a tachymeter. With its shatterproof crystal, the watch is tough enough for all your outdoor adventures, though still stylish enough to wear inside. It boasts a stainless steel case coated with PVD, a hardy mineral crystal, and water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters).
Want to buy Wenger Men's 70893 Swiss Raid Commando Chrono Series Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment