12/28/2010

Oversize Plasteramic Watch Collection - Black Review

Oversize Plasteramic Watch Collection - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I expected a lot more from this watch company. Their customer service is some of the worst I have ever experienced in my life... Nobody will ever answer the phone, not to mention they don't get back to you for a couple of weeks. I paid for next day delivery and it took them 5 business day... When I put in a complaint they ignored it. The watch itself is ok... it was for a gift. It is very cheap feeling. It is VERY light and almost feels like it will break. Overall... it is extremely overpriced for what you are actually getting. I would not recommend this watch to anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oversize Plasteramic Watch Collection - Black

Product Description:
It's ceramic...no it's plastic...IT'S PLASTERAMIC! ® Chic ceramic looking plastic features a rotating bezel.

    Oversize Plasteramic - Black


      Black Dial
      Stainless Steel & Black Bezel
      Black Plasteramic ® Band
      Size: 44 mm / 1.73 inch


    Buy Now

    Want to buy Oversize Plasteramic Watch Collection - Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



    buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment