12/06/2010

Heavy Metal Watch Collection - Gold Heavy Metal Review

Heavy Metal Watch Collection - Gold Heavy Metal
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The pins fall out of the band constantly and good luck trying to get it repaired with Toy Watch USA. They are the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. I was so excited to get my new watch. Never thought it would fall apart and then be treated so badly by the company. I should have just bought the less expensive fossil.

On another note, the band looks like it is a pretty bone colored band. Wrong...its clear. Which wouldn't be so bad if the pins didn't turn the clear plastic an ugly gray color. I've never even gotten it wet. Not that it should matter, its supposed to be water resistant.

I am soooooo disappointed with this watch.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Heavy Metal Watch Collection - Gold Heavy Metal

Product Description:
Nothing precious here; Toywatch gets heavy.Chic, Shiny and Unique - Heavy Metal fuses plastic and metal to create a fun, light, glimmering statement. Heavy on the metal, easy on the eyes-Gun Metal, Rose Gold, and Yellow Gold chronograph styles.

    Heavy Metal - Gold Heavy Metal


      Gold Dial
      Mother of Pearl Sub Dials
      Gold Plated Metal and Acrylic Bracelet
      Size: 40 mm / 1.54 inch


    Buy NowGet 19% OFF

    Want to buy Heavy Metal Watch Collection - Gold Heavy Metal at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



    buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment