12/13/2010

Emporio Armani Watch, Men's Black Leather Strap AR2447 Review

Emporio Armani Watch, Men's Black Leather Strap AR2447
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this watch today, and was pleased with the way it looked. The leather strap looks great and the face of the watch offers exceptional readability.

However, I right away noticed that the chronograph is not exactly at 0. It was a little bit before. The same thing happened when the second hand reached 60/0. It was also a little bit before the actual 0 on the dial. it was a minor difference, but enough for me to know that I wouldn't be able to tolerate it, especially since I paid 300 bucks for this watch. I also did a bit of research, and somebody else on here noticed the exact same thing with another Armani Model. So I don't know what they are doing wrong, but I figured it would be a general problem and hence not worth getting replacement for, but rather switching to another brand all together.

So all in all, it's a fantastic looking watch if you are willing to live with the tiny discrepancy between 0 on the dial and 0 on the second hand. I personally was bothered too much to let it slide.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Emporio Armani Watch, Men's Black Leather Strap AR2447

Product Description:
Step up your style with this handsome watch by Emporio Armani. Black croc-embossed leather strap and round stainless steel case. Black dial with silvertone stick indices, logo, date window and three subdials. Quartz movement. Water resistant to 50 meters. Two-year limited warranty.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy Emporio Armani Watch, Men's Black Leather Strap AR2447 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment