Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been looking for a ceramic watch for at least a year! I searched from low end to high end, and discovered the pink Michael Kors ceramic watch was by far the prettiest and most comfortable! And the price was not bad either! I love it! It is a lovely light baby pink and is quite luminous! Gorgeous!!! I have gotten more compliments about this watch...you wouldn't believe it! Buy this watch today!
Click Here to see more reviews about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Watch, Women's Pink Ceramic Bracelet MK5194
Product Description:
Powdery pink and full of feminine flair, this MICHAEL Michael Kors watch adds a girly touch to any look. Pink ceramic bracelet and round case. Pink dial with silvertone numerals and stick indices, logo, date window and three subdials. Quartz movement. Water resistant to 50 meters. Two-year limited warranty.
Want to buy MICHAEL Michael Kors Watch, Women's Pink Ceramic Bracelet MK5194 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment